Way to go Bennington Co. After the first Feeder List Weekend, we have 110 lists with 53 spp. and 6560 individual birds. Helped a bit by the huge Robin flocks and Goose counts before L. Paran froze. Anyone who hasn't entered their list/lists yet, it is not too late. Once again if you are new to ebird or have a tough time, let your county captains know. We will give you a hand.  At least by now we should all have our yards in the "my sites" tab making it easy to find. Lets keep up the good eyes. Kevin