I wish, Dave, but work calls. Also, when you're done rolling back the clock to 1948 with Rollie and Betsy tomorrow, on Thursday you can go to Stowe and roll things back to 1990 or so and ski Woodchuck Day for $39:

http://www.stowe.com/ski-ride/specials/woodchuck-day-2012/

I expect a full report,
Alex