Actually Okemo does run a snowcat ride from Jackson Gore to the Epic Restaurant at night.  Quite pricey for something you could drive to over a road.

BTW As predicted Okemo is becoming a victim of its own greed.  The Summit Lodge will now stay shuttered until 10:30 AM.  Evidently all those dirtbags who used to ski the free hour were responsible for some measure of early morning business.

Ed