Catamount.  Definitely.  Without a doubt.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 8:22 AM, Josh A <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
http://vimeo.com/35924524 (may want to mute, slightly NSFW commentary)

I posted this to facebook, but thought maybe some other listers may be better at identifying wildlife from a few seconds of shaky video footage ;-) so I am reposting here.  My first thought was a fox, but pretty sure it was too large.  Whatever it was it was moving fast.

Unfortunately I did not get a look at its tracks.