  • Boy Airlifted Following Skiing Accident at Nashoba Valley
  • Woman Dies After Falling from Chairlift at Canyons in Utah
  • Snowboarder Killed in Backcountry Avalanche in Utah
  • Oregon Teen Dies in Snowboarding Accident on Mount Hood
  • The above were lifted from just TODAY'S FT Online daily headlines.  It's been pretty much the same for a week or so.
  • I've been not sure if it's the weather, crappy conditions,, X-Games effect, or whatever, but I've been hard pressed to remember a more depressing series of ski-related tragedies than that have been occurring this year.

    LEIGH DABOLL