Avery,

If the rsync method fails, I have a motley collection of older stuff that
includes a number of SCSI and other adaptors.  Let me know if you want to
poke around in this stuff.

	David Houston
	University of Vermont
	Phone: (802) 656 2013
	**
        "You are nestled in our hearts forever"
        **

On Thu, 9 Feb 2012, Jim Lawson intoned:

JL:Hi Avery,
JL:
JL:If I were trying to get the data off, I would probably try rsync.  There
JL:is a DOS version supposedly available here:
JL:
JL:http://www.2net.co.uk/rsync.html
JL:
JL:You can run the rsync client on the WfW 3.11 machine, and an rsync
JL:server on a linux box or a Windows box running DeltaCopy.
JL:
JL:rsync is nice since it will do delta copies.  If the transfer fails in
JL:the middle, it can pick up from where it left off.
JL:
JL:Jim
JL: