No (CS5), but I am wondering if it is Rosetta related.  The adobe
licensing bit apparently requires that.  Are there any other CS4 apps that
DO run on these MBPs?

	David Houston
	University of Vermont
	Phone: (802) 656 2013
	**
        "You are nestled in our hearts forever"
        **

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012, Bryan Fleming intoned:

BF:I've got two MacBook Pros here that I'm trying to install contribute on.
BF:However when I try to run it on either I get 'Contribute quit unexpectedly'
BF:every time.  I've run the adobe update utility and tried to make sure java
BF:was up to date as well.
BF:
BF:Searches don't seem to be coming up with useful information, and while there
BF:appears to be a known issue with CS4 and Lion according to Adobe it's a
BF:limitation rather than something that would prevent it from running.
BF:
BF:Does anyone out there have Contribute CS4 running on Lion?
BF:
BF:Thanks,
BF:Bryan
BF: