Good Morning,

      I have a Win 7 32bit user that is experiencing the 'this copy of windows is not genuine'. I have Geoff Duke's 'Troubleshooting Windows Activation' doc in front of me. The nslookup appears OK but I do receive a netreg error stating "user is in a registered network but could not find DHCP lease for 132.198.218.142". Performed a winsock fix didn't help.  It appears the activation is not working at all. Every slmgr command I input comes back with no response
at all and yes I am running the cmd prompt as administrator. Not sure what the next step is.

-G