Yes that did the trick. Upgraded PGP to latest version, re-entered product key and forced activation. All is well.

Thanks - G

[log in to unmask]" border="0">

On 2/1/2012 11:10 AM, Geoffrey Duke wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

I just spoke with Geoff on the phone. Since this system is a laptop with PGP disk encryption installed, it’s a good bet that upgrading PGP to the current version will fix the problem. Sometimes, it requires re-entering the Windows 7 product key with slmgr -ipk 33PXH-7Y6KF-2VJC9-XBBR8-HVTHH to get activation working again after PGP fouls things up.

Hope that helped,

--Geoff

Geoffrey Duke
802.656.1172 |
Sr System Administrator | Enterprise Technology Services | University of Vermont