FYI.  --Geoff

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 7:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Spring 2012 Security Camp Registration Open

Registration is now open for Spring 2012 Security Camp, to be held on
THURSDAY, March 8, 2012.

Security Camp is sponsored by NERCOMP, and there is no charge to attend.
Please pre-register at the web page below.

Web page/Registration:      www.bc.edu/securitycamp
<http://u154228.sendgrid.org/wf/click?upn=I-2Bj-2Fc1ePEH-2Fy9-2FG4F4PlrcS-2F
6wwNT0643MHeSUGiF-2FDISefZuh-2Bw4JgAYOXHKavZ_q9wffABhhVKDOGSiHWCrWkTwubQf-2F
o66fgFr-2FNYiGAd3sbORRYgHRaaWC8jpz-2B6xu6KM4yQHvLFGfiuN7KSr-2BKY2pmrtF-2FmJa
o0iJvRvq8Tp9nLaGZizGg8kchJ0p9GPsSdtmZX7-2BsvV149lCSOJVn91jjz-2F9hyGDTQxCTfzj
RA-3D>
General Listserv:                 [log in to unmask], join/drop at
http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/security-camp
<http://u154228.sendgrid.org/wf/click?upn=SHos2FkTvNLrGphBRkHdCDx32qvTHPTNV8
ZCM6ntkRFLu8cHKxYKNpasO1dqmeNuQ06S5aoXvxUdoMHfgFGCSA-3D-3D_q9wffABhhVKDOGSiH
WCrWkTwubQf-2Fo66fgFr-2FNYiGAd3sbORRYgHRaaWC8jpz-2B6xYvoKamicj5zcOG0ijcEmmXC
yTybrcCOmF-2FGr7Fk82mRsSU54DNYO9g9q1cFHgMyoTF5ZAJGFipEvS26jqoaIvwN9Sf8FPkGhb
LdTnargdIA-3D>
To contact BC organizers: [log in to unmask]

A couple notes:

1) The past two years we have been at or over the room seating limit in
terms of registrations.  If this happens again, registrations received after
the room capacity of 150 is reached will be accepted, but only provisionally
upon receiving cancellations.

2) If you register, but cannot make it, PLEASE let us know at the address
above.  When people register and don't show, we are still paying for their
food out of our security expense budget, and they may be taking a seat from
a late registrant if we are over-subscribed.  BC and BU have discussed this
issue, since we regularly have a set of people register and then not come,
and we are now keeping and sharing a list of who registers for Security
Camps and does not attend for future action.
--
David Escalante
Boston College