Another URL to be blocked methinks... (or ask google to do a takedown)

It's a fairly obvious fake but it might fool some users, especially since it's a google url.

-Bryan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Have You Upgraded?
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 03:30:23 +1100
From: UVMSupport! <[log in to unmask]>

Dear UVM Account Owner,

We are currently upgrading your UVM accounts with the following
new and advanced features to help you enjoy your emails even better:

Spam Protection,
Unlimited storage
Offline access with POP
Unlimited New Filters/junk protection
Live Customer Care
Unlimited Mail Forwarding
New Address Guard /Disposable addressees.
Unlimited Web2sms

All UVM  users must Click on the link below for confirmation
and upgrade

https://docs.google.com/a/blumail.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDVuVkhkWERyWmV1RjRyUzFDcExHRmc6MQ

Note: Account owner who refused to upgrade will lead to
deleting of account permanently from our data base.

Submitting this your account will be upgraded with
all new features within 24 hours.

Inconveniences Regretted

Regards
UVM Webmail