There are instances when it would be useful for me to work remotely,
tonight being one of them.  However, when I try and enable remote
desktop on my campus machine, a dialog box about enabling Windows
Firewall appears.  Since there seems to be no Windows Firewall, I'm
guessing I have to enable the remote desktop services myself.  Does
anyone know what services, exactly, I have to enable?  Is there a campus
guide to doing this?  For what it's worth, I'll be attempting to remote
desktop connect from a Linux Mint 11 distro (I do have the VPN
installed) using Remmina.  Thank you.

--
Garret D. Langlois, Research Biologist
Vermont Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit