I've got two MacBook Pros here that I'm trying to install contribute
on.  However when I try to run it on either I get 'Contribute quit
unexpectedly' every time.  I've run the adobe update utility and tried
to make sure java was up to date as well.

Searches don't seem to be coming up with useful information, and while
there appears to be a known issue with CS4 and Lion according to Adobe
it's a limitation rather than something that would prevent it from running.

Does anyone out there have Contribute CS4 running on Lion?

Thanks,
Bryan