Good Morning,

       I have a Win 7 32bit user that is experiencing the 'this copy of
windows is not genuine'. I have Geoff Duke's 'Troubleshooting Windows
Activation' doc in front of me. The nslookup appears OK but I do receive
a netreg error stating "user is in a registered network but could not
find DHCP lease for 132.198.218.142". Performed a winsock fix didn't
help.  It appears the activation is not working at all. Every slmgr
command I input comes back with no response at all and yes I am running
the cmd prompt as administrator. Not sure what the next step is.

-G