[log in to unmask]" alt="">
Try removing the check by Display intranet sites in Compatibly View.

On 2/8/2012 9:41 AM, Andrew Hendrickson wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Okay, been down this road before.  When I load the webmail login screen under IE9, the compatibility view icon is unavailable.  The menu item is grayed out.  I don't believe that it's on, and even if it is, I can't turn it off.

And yes I've reset IE to the stone age several times.

Plus I am getting script errors, and this problem is appearing on MacOS boxes using Safari.  So it isn't compatibility mode.

On Feb 8, 2012, at 9:36 AM, Geoffrey Duke wrote:

Ah. In IE9, you've got compatibility view turned on. Turn it off and it
works fine. Folks are looking into the problem, too.

If someone really has IE7, please upgrade them to IE8 or IE9 unless there's
a really important reason you can't.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/downloads/ie

--Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: Technology Discussion at UVM [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Andrew Hendrickson
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 9:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Wemail with IE

Oh well, never mind.  Webmail won't load in IE 9 on my Windows 7 machine at
all.

I turned on the IE script debugger and got:

SCRIPT5009: DimpBase is undefined

mailbox-dimp.js, line 14 character 1

On Feb 8, 2012, at 9:17 AM, Alan Anderson wrote:

I have a group of people that can not sign into webamail with IE today.
Firefox works but from what I can tell IE lets them sign in and then it goes
to loading and nothing else.
Any thoughts?

Al
Andrew Hendrickson