Interesting...

The person I helped yesterday was using Webmail in IE 9 just fine through late in the prior evening.  Yesterday when she logged in, no mailboxes would show.  I'm quite sure she had not used the compatibility mode toggle but I will check.  Webmail worked fine in Firefox.

I tested this on my system, Win7, IE 9.0.8112... got into Webmail using IE, click on Tools then Compatibility Mode, and all my mailboxes disappeared.  When I turned off Compatibility Mode, they came back.  Then I logged out of Webmail, turned Compatibility Mode on, logged into Webmail and no mailboxes... turned it back off and mailboxes show again.

-MaryP.