Or

download and set up Thunderbird

On Feb 8, 2012, at 2:35 PM, Geoffrey Duke wrote:

Amid the praise for and complaints about the newer version of webmail, we received a plea from a netbook user. She pointed out that the new layout made it very difficult to navigate among her mail folders. I use a netbook myself, and I thought Id share some things that we can do to improve our browsing from a netbook.

I hope you find some of the suggestions useful. Please let me know if you have any questions,

--Geoff

Andrew Hendrickson
CAS IT Administrator
UVM, College of Arts & Sciences