The good news is that as long as I approve all hours for all employees the ones that don't appear still get approved.  Nevertheless, very confusing no to see their names.  It appears as though 8 is the max # records that can be displayed.
--
Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne
University of Vermont  |  Spatial Analysis Laboratory

Any ideas what is up with Payable Time Approval this morning?  When I run a query using my Supervisor ID only around half show up.  If I run a Payable Time Summary query using my Supervisor ID only 8 records are returned.

Thanks,
Jarlath