Try clearing your recent history, set to everything

On Feb 6, 2012, at 1:41 PM, Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne wrote:

Hi Don,
It was Firefox 10 on Windows, but upon further testing only on my Windows workstation.  Firefox 10 on my Mac has no issues and it works fine on other Windows computers we have.  Fun times….
--
Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne
University of Vermont  |  Spatial Analysis Laboratory