Am I the only one starting to think that this is way more trouble than it's worth?

On Feb 8, 2012, at 9:57 AM, John K. Cooley wrote:

Ah.. Yes, that works.   But... now, we have to get the clients to remember to turn Compatibility Mode on for File Transfer and off for Webmail....  There must be a better way... oh yes, Firefox.  Except for those things in PeopleSoft that need IE....

On 2/8/2012 9:36 AM, Geoffrey Duke wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Ah. In IE9, you've got compatibility view turned on. Turn it off and it
works fine. Folks are looking into the problem, too.

If someone really has IE7, please upgrade them to IE8 or IE9 unless there's
a really important reason you can't.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/downloads/ie

--Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: Technology Discussion at UVM [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Andrew Hendrickson
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 9:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Wemail with IE

Oh well, never mind.  Webmail won't load in IE 9 on my Windows 7 machine at
all.

I turned on the IE script debugger and got:

SCRIPT5009: DimpBase is undefined

mailbox-dimp.js, line 14 character 1

On Feb 8, 2012, at 9:17 AM, Alan Anderson wrote:

I have a group of people that can not sign into webamail with IE today.
Firefox works but from what I can tell IE lets them sign in and then it goes
to loading and nothing else.
Any thoughts?

Al
Andrew Hendrickson