Amid the praise for and complaints about the newer version of webmail, we received a plea from a netbook user. She pointed out that the new layout made it very difficult to navigate among her mail folders. I use a netbook myself, and I thought I’d share some things that we can do to improve our browsing from a netbook.

http://www.uvm.edu/~gcd/2012/02/webmail-on-a-netbook/

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Webmail on a netbook - after">

I hope you find some of the suggestions useful. Please let me know if you have any questions,

--Geoff

Geoffrey Duke
802.656.1172 |
Sr System Administrator | Enterprise Technology Services | University of Vermont