That is the system we (Keith Nemlich and I) built here at MEMS.  It is a
system built on user responsibility and education.  It is a new way to run
a network, one built for the 21st C student and not based on the
old business model. Our typical helpdesk has less then 2  tickets a week an
they are usually a printing problems, not bad for over 400 machines and 500
users.

Amanda Bickford
Network Admin / Technology Teacher

MEMS
80 Memorial Avenue
Manchester Center, VT 05255

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Craig Donnan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Well - available TO 2 unfortunately.  Have to hit road, but could call you
> from road about 2:15 or so.
>
> Craig
>

> On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Craig Donnan <[log in to unmask]>wrote:
>
>> Great - when is a good time to chat?  I'm avail to 2 pm today.  Monday
>> late morning possible.
>>
>> Craig
>>

>> On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Keith Nemlich <
>> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>> Craig -
>>>
>>> That was us.
>>>
>>> Keith Nemlich
>>> Technology Coordinator
>>> Manchester Elementary Middle School
>>> 80 Memorial Avenue
>>> Manchester Center, VT 05255
>>>
>>> 802-362-1597  ext. 1003
>>> cell - 802-779-6487

>>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
>>> is
>>> for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain

--
Amanda Bickford