WRVS is a K-8 school. We also have about 40 netbooks deployed in two
netbook carts running the Open1to1 image. The configuration is well
accepted by the students and very easy to maintain. It is easy to customize
the image and resave it to a flashdrive. Re-imaging a netbook from a
flashdrive takes all of ~6 minutes.

--
Robert Sargent
Technology Coordinator