Quoting "Drescher, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>:

> Anyone else having issues with this entity?  They are essentially a
> website purporting to be a school in Vermont and trying to attach
> themselves to other school websites in Vermont.    There are issues.

A "whois" leads one to GoDaddy ... which is notorious for not
including administrative information in their database :(

A "traceroute" suggests that their hosting firm (Three Rivers?) is in
St. Louis, Missouri

More digging gives

http://www.websitelooker.com/search.php?site=greenmountaincs.org

* * *

 From the aesthetics of the site, I'd say it looked like a "school
project" ... stylistically something from the 90s :(