Until the "fake school" starts buying technology equiptment or office
equiptment using their fake schoo  PO's or better yet asking for
small donations from local citizens, or applying for headstart funds.

--

Technology Educator
The St. Johnsbury Elementary School www.stjsd.org

Vermont's Internet Safety Project  www.Vtisp.org <http://www.vtisp.org/>