Well, Omnipage Pro will do file conversion in batches, I'm told it's
pretty good, but it isn't cheap ($500).

Around here, SPED uses Kurweil 3000, which scans, converts, and then reads
the text, all in one package.   That's also very pricy, but very good.
When we need to do OCR for other reasons, we usually use Microsoft
OneNote, since it comes in the Office suite we license anyway.

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418