Hello all:

Folks.. we are all set on our inquiries about Green Mountain Central School.  I have what I need from the conversation last week.  Thanks to all that posted information and sleuthing.   Again, we were most interested in knowing what schools had been solicited by them.

Thanks again, no need for further inquiry.

Peter

Peter Drescher

Education Technology Coordinator

Vermont Department of Education

Integrated Support for Learning Division

120 State St.

Montpelier, VT  05620

Ph.: 802.828.5149

FAX: 802.828.0573