Acrobat is a great tool for OCR form image, and even hand written doc. it also is also capable of text-to-speach.

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 9:06 AM, Matt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Try Zamzar.com. Works great!

Sent from my iPhone...

On Feb 2, 2012, at 9:00 AM, Susan Monmaney <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

When I upload it to Google Docs, it still sees it as an image, not text. I do get a lot of books through Bookshare, but they don't have every textbook, and it takes months for them to add one that we mail to them to their database, and we could use the books now.