Peter, is the full plan out yet?

*Bjorn Behrendt*
IT Coordinator for Mount St. Joseph
(802) 775-0151
~ MsjVermont.org <http://msjvermont.org/> School website
~ Google-Weekly.net Podcast
~ AskBj.net Ed Tech Resources

Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll
understand.
*~Confucius*

*STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email message, including any
include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Any unauthorized
review, forwarding,
printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason
to believe you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you. *

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Drescher, Peter <[log in to unmask]