Peter, is the full plan out yet?

Bjorn Behrendt
IT Coordinator for Mount St. Joseph
(802) 775-0151
MsjVermont.org School website
Google-Weekly.net Podcast
~ AskBj.net Ed Tech Resources

Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand.
~Confucius

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Any unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason
to believe you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.