Well don't leave us hanging!  What's the fun and shocking plan?  Should we set up a Google Doc or something?

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Patricia Aigner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
[log in to unmask]" lang="EN-US" link="#3333CC" vlink="#666699">

Hello my brilliant colleagues,

I just got off the phone with one of my “tech pals” and they tell me they have some very cool and innovative ideas for their tech plan!

What are you cooking up for yours….this could be helpful, fun and perhaps shocking for a few!  Let the inner geek flow….

Patricia

Patricia Aigner

Director of Technology

Rutland City Public Schools