That is the system we (Keith Nemlich and I) built here at MEMS.  It is a system built on user responsibility and education.  It is a new way to run a network, one built for the 21st C student and not based on the old business model. Our typical helpdesk has less then 2  tickets a week an they are usually a printing problems, not bad for over 400 machines and 500 users.

Amanda Bickford
Network Admin / Technology Teacher

MEMS
80 Memorial Avenue