I think the point you make about curriculum and technology is important, so often we interchange tech plan and ed tech plan… where both are equally important but as we are in the business of education…technology should be supporting teaching and learning. How many of us are starting our plans with curriculum and pedagogy in a tech supported or digital learning environment?

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bjorn Behrendt
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 12:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: cutting edge ideas for tech plan

I will have a rough draft soon that I will post.  I am trying to call it more of a Curriculum plan vs Technology plan and I want to include a large curriculum evaluation component.

One cool thing is that I am evaluating a LMS for MSJ (this will be one of our action steps/goals, but I have jumped the gun and started).   Recently I have been in contact with http://www.vschoolzonline.com/, and I am very impressed with their offer.  They are actually selling curriculum with a LMS.

The person to contact is

Jeffrey Russell
VSCHOOLZ, Inc.
1999 N University Drive, Suite 204
Coral Springs, FL 33071
631-880-8611 office
954-200-7771 fax

Bjorn Behrendt ~ Never Stop Learning

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003

   Services: Webdesign, Consulting, Training via WebEx

   Follow me: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Android App | Chrome App | Newsletter

My Sites

 Google-Weekly.net ~ Podcast ~Episode 14 ~ Back to Basics and TOS  (1/31/2012)

Join me: Feb 6th at 3:15est for the first GWPodcast Google Hangout: More Info