Joanne,

I've made results available in the survey, but I'm not sure if it took yet, I'll email a response form out for all.

Jon

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Joanne Finnegan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Perfect timing.  This has just come up again in CESU. -Joanne

>>> "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> 2/5/2012 11:54 PM >>>

Hi All,

A quick typing survey to help determine best practices. This is being done primarily for elementary.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFp4TGl5MVJocm9kTTNIMnpiUWVFX2c6MQ#gid=0

Your thoughts and input appreciated,
Jon

--