This was a thought provoking session at VT Fest, and has been a
thought provoking discussion on the listserv. Not that I'm yet willing
to give up my servers, but the ideas of users being in charge of their
backups and their computers is appealing. What about the idea of
having the ordinary user accounts be ordinary, but also provide an
admin account they can use?

Also, are there resources from this session still available on-line?

thanks,
steve