From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patricia Aigner
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: cutting edge ideas for tech plan

Hello my brilliant colleagues,
I just got off the phone with one of my "tech pals" and they tell me they have some very cool and innovative ideas for their tech plan!

What are you cooking up for yours....this could be helpful, fun and perhaps shocking for a few!  Let the inner geek flow....

Patricia

Patricia Aigner
Director of Technology
Rutland City Public Schools