[log in to unmask]" lang=EN-US link="#3333CC" vlink="#666699">[log in to unmask]" v:src="cid:[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="_x0000_Mail" width=0 height=0 class=shape style='display:none;width:0;height:0'>

Great to hear this … Would like to hear what people have in mind, if there is sharing going on…

The full plan is still here on my desk.. coming….. I think it has some fairly innovative ideas.. I hope folks took from the template the idea that personalization of learning is a key topic as we move forward.

PD

Peter Drescher

Education Technology Coordinator

Vermont Department of Education

Integrated Support for Learning Division

120 State St.

Montpelier, VT  05620

Ph.: 802.828.5149

FAX: 802.828.0573