The system emphasizes a reward system Gen-M recognizes, much like a gaming
environment. I know that I personally take great pride in my own digital
badges that I have earned trough the Spartan and Tough Mudder challenges.
They only have encouraged me to earn more.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Patricia Aigner <[log in to unmask]

--
Michael Dumont II*
*Education Media Design & Technology Coordinator*

"It's only after you've lost everything,
that you're free to do anything"*
Chuck Palahniuk