I’ve been playing around in there and haven’t seen anything like that either. Our MS science teacher checked out some of the science lessons and said they were good.

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of George Raynak
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 8:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: tech plan 3 gooru sure to have an impact on curriculum/instruction

hi susan

being the wild and crazy domain admin that i am, i added gooru to my domain yesterday and logged in with my domain account and played and poked around for a while in the science and math stuff and didn't see any ads - whisky or otherwise

i will poke some more but expect to be able to let my schools know what this new item is on their More menu and see if teachers find it useful

thanks

gr