Hello All,

It occurred to me the other day, while I had 35 Chrome tabs open trying to
gather info posted to School IT, that the format is dated and annoying.

Perhaps I am the only one that feels this way and everyone is comfortable with
this familiar "pair of slippers", but I thought that since there are many Google
Apps for Education districts out there, we can start a Google Group and see
where that goes .... at least the search will be better ... we can chat with
each other, more easily share ... thought I would test the water with this idea.

Opinions?

https://groups.google.com/group/school-it-vermont

Even though I started it this morning using my RCSU.org account, we can have
multiple Admins to the group across all of our districts in the state obviously ...
working together we can build content fairly quickly.

Anyone interested in being a manager or merely a member, sign up and send me
a message!

The Listserve IS will continue to BE a valuable resource of course, especially
for official communications and notices, and I am certainly not trying to mess
with that!

It is simply my own personal style that I have to think fast, research fast, and implement fast and Google seems like a good bet to foster communication going
forward.

Best,

Greg

Gregory Connors