Been here before: email delivery seemed to suit the majority, agreed about "diluting" the discussion by segregating the community. 396 users is a large rock to move!

Willing to move to other tools, but to what end and for what benefit? If it ain't broke...

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury School District
Washington West SU