I don't know about you, but for me it sure would be handy to have a collection of videos (or even written documents or web pages) that illustrate highly effective uses of technology integration, K-12.  The Transformation and Technology: A New Way of Learning--Classroom Scenarios wiki is a great resource, but it would be nice to have some projects that have actually been implemented successfully.

If you've stumbled across or created videos or written examples, please contribute them using this form:
     https://docs.google.com/a/sbschools.net/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGtTcEh0YTYwUmdXMXJkcXljbUFma1E6MQ

You can see what folks have contributed here:
     https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aoiv_xyI0VcwdGtTcEh0YTYwUmdXMXJkcXljbUFma1E

Thanks,

Steve

dangerous content by MailScanner and ClamAV, and is
believed to be clean.