[log in to unmask]" lang=EN-US link="#3333CC" vlink="#666699">[log in to unmask]" v:src="cid:[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="_x0000_Mail" width=0 height=0 class=shape style='display:none;width:0;height:0'>

Hi,

I heard you say share, so I am. https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByLKXVy4YOT_YTZlMmZlZDYtYTc4My00OThhLTkyNzctODVkYTEyMmQ0OWMz

This is phase 1, a brainstorm that I did early last week with each of the four sections of the tech plan.  I met with Katie on Friday and we talked through the points as well as support documents for tech plan (you will see her questions/notes in handwritten format).  I will throw NEASC and SIG goals in the folder for you too and other things I come across.  Let me know if you want to add stuff.  As soon as I have a tech plan, I will post it to BJs resource page.

Warmest regards,

Patricia

Patricia Aigner

Director of Technology