Greetings,
The next Southeast Vita-Learn meeting will be March 1, from 3:30-5:30 at BFUHS and via the LNV.

On the agenda will be
1.  Learning more about Connected Voices and the  Voice Thread projects from around the state and participate in one of the existing projects.  Information about purchasing Voice Thread for your school will be reviewed as well.

2.  Time to share "Transformed" projects/units going on at your schools.

3.  A discussion about Professional Development topics for future meetings

Please take a moment to fill out this form whether you are attending the meeting or not as it will help plan future meetings.

https://docs.google.com/a/wnesu.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGQ5REVUVXd0U0dScTdqM1pZZ1VrX3c6MQ

If you cannot make this meeting PLEASE forward this email to someone who may want or be able to attend.  Feel free to post it in school conferences and email announcements folders.

As always we will have snacks, dinner and door prizes for those who attend.
If you have questions please call or email me.
Thanks
Christina

Christina Smith
WNESU TIRE