I wonder if you want to reference the VT GEs?  Our web site (still sorely lacking examples) looks like this, and it would be nice to have some uniformity across the state.  Of course, our examples aren't transformative, but serve as samples of meeting specific GEs.   http://mtabe.k12.vt.us/ANESU/Technology%20GEs.htm