We have a senior here who purchased a domain name for his own business (part of his senior project), and he wants to use Google Sites to build his Website.  Theoretically, Google Sites (he's doing this from his own account, not our Google Apps account) can be mapped to another URL/domain - so his Website will be found at www.example.com and not the  sites.google.come/example thing he has now .  But the directions are a  bit less than clear.  Anyone have better directions?  I know we have some Google gurus out there, and I need help.

I found this: http://www.steegle.com/websites/google-sites-howtos/googlesites-frequentlyaskedquestionsfaq#TOC-How-do-I-change-my-site-s-address-U

but could use some clarification.

Drew
--