The raw audasity file consists of both the file plus a data folder.   If you are trying to move things you need to include both.  If it needs to be one file you need to combine the file and folder into a zipped file.

Bjorn Behrendt ~ Never Stop Learning
   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
   Services: Webdesign, Consulting, Training via WebEx
   Follow me: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Android App | Chrome App | Newsletter
My Sites
 Google-Weekly.net ~ Podcast ~Episode 16 ~ Flipped Classroom (2/14/2012)

Join me in person: March 10 2012 ~ http://1to1summit.wordpress.com/