Have you looked at the Kyoceras?

On Feb 23, 2012 3:54 PM, "John Peters" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Have you given any thought to an HP P3525?

John Peters
Director of Technology
North Country Supervisory Union
338 Highland Ave. Suite #4
Newport, VT 05855
Tel. (802) 334-5847 Ext 2018

“Failing to plan is planning to fail”

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bryan Thompson
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 3:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Color Laser Printer….

I've had bad luck buying color laser printers. I tried a xerox with the melting color cartridges, and I've tried a Brother color laser writer - both of them print poor quality pictures. I'm looking for a color laser printer for our central office. Only four people will be printing to it (from Mac's). I'm looking for a decent color printer that combines speed and quality to be used for the office. I don't have a price point yet, so please throw any recommendations to me.

Thanks,

Bryan

---

Bryan Thompson