Hi Peter,

After some minor sleuthing, I can confirm for everyone that they are not to be
confused with GMCSD, the Gay Men's Choir of San Diego. They are actually a
legitimate group.

Important information out of the way, I don't think it actually exists. There are a
lot of references to a couple of their "teachers" on google but it always looks
canned, e.g. "thanks to Ms. Plasse/Toni Morrison of Green Mountain Central
School, Vermont"

I thought the high school they mention on the Events section might be Green
Mountain Union High School in Chester, but that is obviously part of the Windsor
Supervisory. I really don't know why, but someone set up a fake page for an
imaginary school district. Probably nothing to be too concerned about.

Brice McIntosh