I note that many are headed off on break next week..

Alas.. the plan is in a final draft and getting a last review here at the Department.. and should be posted next week on our website..

Notification will go out on DOE Weekly Field Memo as well and I'll be sure to post a link here and other lists.

I wanted to give folks the heads up here, so you will be sure to check your email and our website when you return from break.

In the mean.. I have created a resource wiki of sorts for posting of additional useful resources you may be using that others may take advantage of...  This is a supplement to a page in the plan already ... Feel free to post what you would like to share....

http://tplanresources2012.wikispaces.com/

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator
Vermont Department of Education
Integrated Support for Learning Division
120 State St.
Montpelier, VT  05620
Ph.: 802.828.5149
FAX: 802.828.0573